Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry Z10 and Choice of deleting Email on phone or the phone and the server

Really? A workaround that provides a successful way to function, in spite of a capability that would otherwise be preferred, is a joke? Really? I consider it a workaround...not preferred, but the only way to accomplish what is desired. As with all workarounds, it's imperfect...but a joke? Really?

We all miss the old way...but it does not presently exist. Hence the need for a functioning workaround.

I refuse to look at your rogue link, btw...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
John77o
My Device: z10
My Carrier: attiaiscad those

Re: Blackberry Z10 and Choice of deleting Email on phone or the phone and the server

You want to argue... what a joke, or do you work for blackberry... nm, i will not read your posts.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
JDKLA
My Device: z10
My Carrier: verizon

Yep,  I am with you. Not a good choice of programming changes. If they don't fix it I am off to a windows 8 phone.

Please use plain text.