Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
shemmy
My Device: Bold 9900 & Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Can't PIN Multiple Addresses on Q10

I just got the Q10, and I'm very happy that they've restored PIN-to-PIN messaging for the new software, but I'm either missing something or it has a pretty major bug.

I can receive PIN messages that are sent to me and others, but if I try to reply-all (or compose a new PIN message to multiple recipients), it does not send. It doesn't show as a sent message at all, it just disappears. If I reply just to the sender's PIN, without copying the others, it sends fine. As do new individual PIN messages.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's quite annoying. Thanks

Please use plain text.
blue_nixie17
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: XL Axiata

Re: Can't PIN Multiple Addresses on Q10

yes it happened to me too. i'm not able to reply to all on PIN message. i will have to to just 'reply" then fill in others PIN again one by one then it works (sometimes).

but, the strange thing is it happened only to some of us. friends of mine that using Q10 (originally from Indonesian operator) are not experiencing this. I bought the Q10 from Singapore, so did my other friends that can not do the reply to all.

this is really annoying on my daily work, as we are using PIN messages heavily. i'm planning to change the device to Dakota again if still no update to fix the bug.

thanks.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shemmy

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in being annoyed by this flaw.  Even if I add back the other addresses, it does not send.  For me PIN only works to a single address.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shemmy

Well, at least on my phone, this issue has been fixed on the last update.  Hallelujah.

Please use plain text.
garret9
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: att

I'm unable to reply all to pin messages on the q10.  This is very frustrating, several people in my office also have this problem, and our primary form of communication is pin to pin. I"ve never had this problem with my BB9900.  Does anyone have a solution?

Please use plain text.