Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
mmulvey
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Even better for the z10.1 bring back the track pad and 4 buttons - maybe in a thin line that straddles the glass/edge at the bottom. The outer buttons could be phone/call and hangup/home, the inner ones, Menu and Back/Esc as on a 9810 - the buttons could be wide but only  a millimeter or two high weith tactile finish on the inner two.

After all this is a phone, one should be able to answer/make/end calls without having to swipe and drill down through multiple screens.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dragonbz
My Device: z10
My Carrier: telkomsel

After all this is a phone, one should be able to answer/make/end calls without having to swipe and drill down through multiple screens. <<< what do u mean by these? To answer call u just need to swipe down. To make call all u need just press the call button at lower left corner. End call is there when u're at calling mode.

Maybe what u mean reject a phone call. I haven't figure it out yet how to do that.

To make phone goes silent when someone calling just press up or down volume button.

Sorry for my bad english
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ajmalcom
My Device: Not Specified

Swipe up from the name to reject the call. To stop ringing and not send the call directly to VM press the MUTE key between the volume keys.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Rush-O-Matic
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

When in timer or stopwatch, is it possible to not have the screen time out and go dark? That would be a nice feature.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pbeasley

When on a phone call with hands free, short press of mic switch will mute/unmute, long press of mic switch will end the call. I would like the mute button on the phone to work the same way.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bbwoz
My Carrier: AT&T

I do not like that in order to delete an email i know i want to delete, i first have to open it, then press ... then press delete.  Too many steps.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
the_look
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Tap and hold e-mail. The menu comes up. Bottom is delete. Saved you a step.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dragonbz

U don't have to open an email or emails to delete it/them. Long press an email or any messages in the HUB and it will come out options on what u want to do with it. Including select more or delete.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dragonbz

Oh I forgot to mention in my list earlier. Please bring back shift + enter to do a line break.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ajmalcom

What do you mean you can't edit? If you don't like what auto correct put in, back space twice and it removes the auto corrected text. It's better than deleting the entire word. Or swipe right to left on the keyboard to delete the entire word.
Please use plain text.