Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
toddmmmmm
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Having just driven 14 hours listening to music playing on my phone, through the stereo plug aux input in my car, whilst the phone was also connected to my external Bluetooth device, I'd like to see the ability to prioritise phone calls to the Bluetooth while the audio is plugged in.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rdkidd
My Carrier: Telus

1. the ablility to have notifications for new tweets come into the hub; similar to BB Torch would notifiy "you have 5 unread tweets

2.  have notifications come into the hub for applications that ar running in "personal" work space even if you are in "work" work space;   if you are in "work" acount, need to still know that a bbm came in.  with .4181.  that was lost. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

hello rdkidd,

regarding item 2, this change was delivered on purpose in .4181, it is very unlikely that BlackBerry reverts on that.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
kmascoll
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: fido :(

I like the feature in BlackBerry Link that let's me browse folders on my pc with my z10. I travel and I wanted to use this feature to access the hard drive on my computer with all of my movies.

Doesn't work 100%...

Movies that have the .mkv extension show as 0kb when I browse the folder, and the files can't be copied to the device or media card. After searching the help file and not finding a solution this is what I'd like to see...

1. Maybe an updated help file that addresses common problems or restrictions

2. .mkv support in the video player.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pierrot99
My Carrier: Free

Following up on that thread:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Q10/Caldav-VTODO-Support/m-p/2507081

Add support for CALDAV TODO synchronization, not only EVENTS . Probably needs a specific app (like IOS Reminders) or some tweeking of the calendar app (BusyCal on OSX displays both events and todos).

Really a must have for an OS supposed to be business oriented !! I am really surprised I didn't see it already, but maybe I missed it ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MikeGolan
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

save it to... maybe to ecternal drive sir... since if i don't hv an internet / mobile connection, i still can read the pages I browse earlier (and not finish reading it), not just a "Bookmark"... juz 2 cent though... if possible... tks  anyway for the response....

I sent it from my BBzTen.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bejay
My Carrier: Telekom

I'd like to request  a way to check the data usage of the device, like I can do with Android? Meaning, I'd like to know how much I used and which apps consumed the data,i.e.:

Usage (timeframe): 103MB

Facebook: 43MB

Browser: 40MB

System: 20MB

BR Bejay

Please use plain text.
Contributor
skid42
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

I am missing a universal "back/cancel" gesture. Proposal: swipe left to right

With BB10, you sometimes swipe left to right (Hub), sometimes have to hit "cancel" and on ported android apps (LEO!) the back button is reached through the options (swipe from top, then hit back button), the browser (Z10 native) displays the "<" on the button of the page.

4 Options in one smartphone (!), please simplify!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Simmo-
My Device: Z10 (STL 100-2) -10.1.0.4181
My Carrier: Optus

A 'Night Mode' with colour selection for text in the Browser 'Reader' function (ie: Black or darker background).
Disclaimer:
I know a little about lots of things,
yet not a great lot about those little-things.
Ultimately, I'm here to learn.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zermattgully
My Carrier: O2

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS: Camera Resolution Options

I'm still disappointed no options have yet arrived in recent OS upgrades to provide different camera and video resolution options. Taking a quick snap and emailing is too slow and cumbersome when it's a 5mb picture! I imagine must be a similar pain if wanting to post to Facebook or BBM. Experts . . . Any idea when we might see this in an OS release? Have yet to find any apps IBM BBWorld that offer such choices.
Please use plain text.