Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
serafimlourenco
My Device: Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: Idea Cellular

Forward SMS

1. The BB 10 does not have the option of forwarding text SMSes with the senders number & the time of receipt as you could on the earlier versions. This was one of the nice features that made me move back to blacberry from Android.

2. They was no way I could move my contacts in one lot from Android to BB10. I had to send contact cards individually & it took me 10 days to shift the 2000 contacts I had. Does Blackberry not want Android users to shift ??

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Forward SMS

Hi serafimlourenco and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

To forward an SMS message, hold your finger on the message for about a second to bring up the side menu. From the side menu, click on the arrow to forward it.

As for your contacts on your Android device, if they were synchronized with a supported email account, GMail for example, you can simply add the email account to the BlackBerry Z10 to synchronize those contacts.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
serafimlourenco
My Device: Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: Idea Cellular

Re: Forward SMS

Thanks.

I was looking at forwarding an SMS as an e mail with the senders no. & time of original receipt. This was possible in earlier versions of Blackberry.

Please use plain text.