Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
victoriai
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: telstra

I am sooo frustrated.... I cannot log into my Blackberry ID. After hours of attempting to work out my issue I have to resort to posting here. Will never buy a Berry again. If anyone can tell me what to do when your ID is not working. My username is also invalid. thanks. v

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
zeyadq8
My Device: BB10 With sadness
My Carrier: wataniya

Re: I am sooo frustrated.... I cannot log into my Blackberry ID. After hours of attempting to work out my issue I have to resort to posting here. Will never buy a Berry again. If anyone can tell me what to do when your ID is not working. My username is also invalid. thanks. v

creat a new one

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
victoriai

Re: I am sooo frustrated.... I cannot log into my Blackberry ID. After hours of attempting to work out my issue I have to resort to posting here. Will never buy a Berry again. If anyone can tell me what to do when your ID is not working. My username is also invalid. thanks. v

I have tried but none of my email addresses are being accepted? What to do then?
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

What, exactly have you tried and what, exactly happened when you tried? Sadly, from not "being accepted" and "I cannot log into...", there is so very little from which to diagnose.

If you can detail out the exact steps you try (leave off obvious personal details like email addresses and passwords please) and exactly what happens at each step, then we might be able to help. If there are any error messages presented, the exact and complete content of those would help greatly in understanding your situation and hopefully finding you a path toward resolution.

Thanks and let us know details please!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
victoriai

Firstly, thanks for trying to help. Cant beleive what a nightmare this is. 

OK, so, I dont know my Blackberry username or password. 

On the Berry site it says "to find out your BB username' - 

From the home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID. 

The BlackBerry ID username will be located in the Username field.

I do this and it takes me to the login page requiring username and password that I dont have!

It does not tell me my username!

When I try all possible options they are all incorrect. 

So, I am stuck at step 1. 

I cannot create a new BB ID because I have an existing one that I cannot access!

What to do? 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

OK...one clarification please:

victoriai wrote:

When I try all possible options they are all incorrect. 

As I asked for above, the exact and complete content of the error message it presents is necessary to help you. There is no such error message as "they are all incorrect"...I need to know exactly what the content of the error message is that it presents when you try these things.

Thanks.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
victoriai

here is the message -
This username or password isn't associated with a valid BlackBerry ID. Try again.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
victoriai

Here is the message - 

This username or password isn't associated with a valid BlackBerry ID. Try again.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

OK...that message is quite clear. The email address(es) you've tried have not been associated to any existing BB ID account. So, have you ever created your BB ID? The BB ID account is user created, so only you would have done so.

If you have, then you also would have received an initial email with information, and the email account to which that arrived is the UserID.

If you have not created yet a BB ID, then you need to do so. You should be able to do so on the device or via PC/Browser.

If you have created a BB ID but you are sure that there are no records attached to it that you require (e.g., AppWorld purchase records, BB Protect Backup files, etc.), then you can abandon the old ID and just create a new one:

• KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.