Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Danish88
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Maxis

Time Shift Mode

Ive been trying with the time shift mode lately. I dont know wether the camera, the phone or the software itself who has a little problem. Ive been trying to capture so many pictures, but it hardly detect the faces. Why is that ? I can tell you, out of 10 pictures, only 1 or 2 pictures only detect face. In additional, it can mostly detect face on Portrait orientation, not in Landscape orientation. Someone help me clarify this thing. Im a bit amused by that speciality of blackberry 10, but it turns me down a bit after few trials.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Time Shift Mode

Hey Danish88,

Thanks for the question.

What version of BlackBerry 10 software are you running?  Go to Settings>About to find this information.

Do you get any face detection at all when using the camera in landscape mode?  Was it working in the past?

It should pick up the faces through landscape and portait mode, I await your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Danish88

Hey vicious ferret.

Ive found the solution i guess. I need to off the rotation lock mode first so that the time shift mode is function in landscape mode. If i turn on the rotation lock, it wont detect the faces in landscape but only in potrait mode.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Danish88

Anyway, i am using the latest os version.
Please use plain text.