Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
streetcharm
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Z10 Notification Problem

I unfortunately took back my unit but if you wouldnt mind being my guinea pig (joke) could you wipe out all your bluetooth connections, not just turn off but wipe them out - reboot device and monitor?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
filly
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Unfortunately i need my phone paired with my vehicle while driving (its for work and I spend alot of time in the vehicle) so I cant sacrifice the bluetooth at this time. Perhaps one of the fine folks at Blackberry would be willing to troubleshoot their own product? Probably not...

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

LOL ...

Don't give up yet ... I think I found another guinea pig - same blue tooh common denominator and to what else? F150

lol ... Will keep you posted.

Please use plain text.
christolee
My Carrier: Rogers

Same problem here if I restart the phone it only works for a few hours

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

And do you currently have amy connected bluetooth devices?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
palderson2012
My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: Telus

I have noticed the same thing, and it started happening after I paired my Blue tooth device. I do not receive notifications anymore. Nor does my LED light blink. SOOOOO annoying. I have tried turning the bluetooth off and it still doesn't work... wayyy to go RIM

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

Although not yet confirmed, it seems that by pairing an audio bluetooth device is somehow disabling the notifications.

You mentioned turning off the bluetooth, have you tried deleting the bluetooth profiles altogether and doing a battery pull?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
palderson2012
My Device: bb z10

I did both. The notifications are working. I repaired the blue tooth but haven't used it yet. Hopefully after I use the blue tooth the alerts still work. I will let you know. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

Ok thanks. if it does happen again, do you mind deleting your bluetooth profiles, performing a battery pull BUT DO NOT RE-PAIR your bluetooth so we can confirm this issue and perhaps get the big dogs upstairs to get on it asap because probably like you i cant function without my bluetooth. Im using a headset for the time being and have had no issues so far - Im going to add back my bluetooth later on tonight or tomorrow and continue monitoring.

Please use plain text.
TICEMANS

I am havinf same issues.  Very close to getting a new phone but don't know whether hardware or software.  First time here ..will BB get back to us with a response.  I have added apps and it auto hooks to motorola bluetooth car device. 

Please use plain text.