Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Ben410
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: rogers

outgoing emails

Hi: I am hoping someone can help me with this.  I am a complete beginner.  (I still use a flip-phone from seven years ago.)  I want to get a BlackBerry z10, but this is what is stopping me:  I use a laptop for work and I want to have all of my outgoing emails in my Outlook on my laptop.  I think if I get a BB (or any smartphone) and use it to send an email, then I will later need to check both Outlook on my laptop as well as on my BB to see what emails I have sent.  I would rather just check only Outlook on my laptop as I do now (since that is the only place I send emails from).  Can anyone answer this/help me?  Thanks, Ben.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: outgoing emails

The Z10 will do this but it is highly dependent on what email service you use, and additionally, how you have Outlook set up with that email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Ben410 wrote:

Hi: I am hoping someone can help me with this.  I am a complete beginner.  (I still use a flip-phone from seven years ago.)  I want to get a BlackBerry z10, but this is what is stopping me:  I use a laptop for work and I want to have all of my outgoing emails in my Outlook on my laptop.  I think if I get a BB (or any smartphone) and use it to send an email, then I will later need to check both Outlook on my laptop as well as on my BB to see what emails I have sent.  I would rather just check only Outlook on my laptop as I do now (since that is the only place I send emails from).  Can anyone answer this/help me?  Thanks, Ben.

If your e-mail server is using either IMAP or Active Sync, then it should not be a problem as all the messages are available for all device that have access to your account until they are deleted 

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Or until the end of 30 days when the emails are automatically purged from the device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.