If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

cthomp
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

wont delete an album i added

hi i added an album then deleted it, but it wont delete, it was on my micro sd card and when i take the card out and insert it into my laptop the album is gone when i put it back in my z10 the photos are still there, when the card is out theres no photos on my phone... HELP

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: wont delete an album i added

using Windows, can you see if there are hidden files in the card?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bovril-xm655
My Carrier: orange

have the same issue,  have even seen recent add images stuck in pictures window.

Have yet to try  looking at the sd card direct in pc, but it appears to be related to the sd card as formating it clears the images/folders

looks like the pictures app is flawed

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

bovril-xm655 wrote:

but it appears to be related to the sd card as formating it clears the images/folders

hello, I do not understand your sentence. can you explain to me please?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bovril-xm655
My Carrier: orange

problem apears to be with the link software.

the photo app on the phone appears to want to only see a flat file structure under the photo dir on the SDcard

at the photo folder you can contain is either a folder (album)  or a file and that is as deep as you can nest.

if you sync using link it creates a multi layed structure in the photo dir of the SD card ,having the name of your phone which then contains all you folders/photos.

when you try to delete/open albums or pictures they refuse to go or  wont open and the only way to clear this is to re-format the SD card.

i have now resorted to sync tools from microsoft to do the sync directly to to SD card, until link/photo viewer app is fixed.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

hello bovril,

can you please give some instructions on how to use the sync tool from microsoft ?
Are you doing it with the USB cord or through the Wifi share ?

Please use plain text.