Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Matt4Matt
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

z10 wi-fi problems

I have had this Blackberry Z10 for about 2 days now, on the first day I was able to connect to my home wifi, but now I can't. No wifi networks show up or anything, Wi-Fi is on, I've tried restarting the device, taking out the battery and nothing is working... any solution?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: z10 wi-fi problems

Have you tried power cycling your router?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Matt4Matt

It's not my router, I can connect fine with my laptop and ipod. The blackberry can't find any networks, whether it be mine or my neighbours, my ipod and laptop can see my neighbours networks.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

I would contact your provider for support. If they can't resolve it press them to escalate the case to BlackBerry. Your device could have a defective wifi radio or antenna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Matt4Matt

My whole family (4 people) can't connect with their new blackberry. On the first day it worked fine for everyone and now it just doesn't work at all.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Have you tried "show open networks only" in the wifi settings?
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Matt4Matt

It just started working today. I don't know what was wrong....

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

Great!
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
Nidalz
My Carrier: Mobily

Having the exact same issue .
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ratihchrist
My Device: BB Z10 - STL100-1 !0.1.0.273
My Carrier: Telkomsel Indonesia

having the same issue and nothing happened after trying any suggestion from rebooting the z10, rebooting the router, to wiping the handset. I notice that this start happening after I updated the OS to 10.1.0.273. The mobile hostpot always fails since the OS update. I have tried to reload the OS without any luck.

What should I do beside switcing to another handset?

Please use plain text.