Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 9720

New Contributor
My Device: 9720

Hotmail/Outlook.com<CALENDAR Sync - Missing Wirelessly sync Hotmail and BlackBerry calendars>

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I use an 9720 device and I have a problem to sync CALENDAR provide by Hotmail.com or Outlook.com

Did they(RIM) blocked this feature?

Gmail Know sync: mail, contacts and calendar 

Yahoo! Know: mail, contacts and calendar(with an a pay app)

Hotmail: mail(poor sync) and contacts. Calendar NOT!

Could someone answer to my problem?

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: Hotmail/Outlook.com<CALENDAR Sync - Missing Wirelessly sync Hotmail and BlackBerry calendars>

An answer, please!:Helpsmilie:

New Contributor

Re: Hotmail/Outlook.com<CALENDAR Sync - Missing Wirelessly sync Hotmail and BlackBerry calendars>

Any solution?

Please!

New Contributor

Any user who had same problem, how did manage this?

New Contributor

Could some expert answer, please?
The problem persists.
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Hello,

Refer:

• Article ID: KB00561 How to configure wireless calendar synchronization on a BlackBerry smartphone

I don't recall legacy devices ever having the ability to sync OTA calendar with Hotmail/Outlook.com. I also don't recall seeing any authoritative list of which services work and which do not. Basically, it's as the KB documents...if the setting is not available, then it's not supported by the email service you are using.

More formal information can be obtained by contacting your mobile service provider for formal support.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code