Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 9720

Contributor
jacgautron
My Device: 9720

Re: Using Desktop software with Windows Outlook of Windows 8

OK thank you you are very nice. I will try to do it too morrow, but first I will have to find out how Default Services is in French. I try in English, it does not work.

Jacques Gautron
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The full path (in English) to get to it in Options is Options (wrench icon on home screen) >Device (icon looks like a BlackBerry with a BlackBerry logo in the screen)>Advanced System Settings (icon looks like a briefcase with a gear in the middle of it) >Default Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jacgautron

OK thank you so much it works.

May I ask another question.

A few weeks ago somebody sent me an application which was supposed to help. In fact it is totally useless ans I dont know how to get rid of that. I dont know the name and I cannot see it on my telephone. The icon is a green bolt. If I click on it I get the mark of a finger. In order to close it I must enter a code which I have been asked to decide before. Do you know how to get rid of that definitly. Thnak you.

Jacques Gautron
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Thus is on the BlackBerry? Touch and hold the icon. Then touch delete.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jacgautron

Thank you, once again you did it very well. My problem was to hold the icon long enough. 

Jacques Gautron
Please use plain text.