Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

32 gig Micro SD cards coming

Looking like this year we will have them. Only question is price. http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100112007371&ne...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: 32 gig Micro SD cards coming

[ Edited ]

Sandisk announced this about a year ago, production of the 32GB MicroSDHC card...but they are still not available that I have seen.

http://advice.cio.com/al_sacco/sandisk_32gb_microsdhc_memory_cards_expected_soon_which_blackberry_wi...

Feb 25, 2009:

Flash-memory-maker SanDisk earlier this month announced a new memory card production process that will enable the company to build new, higher capacity memory cards more quickly and more efficiently. Just six months ago, the company announced availability of its 16GB microSDHC card, which is currently the largest capacity microSD memory card on the market. If everything goes as planned, SanDisk could begin shipping 32GB microSDHC cards as early as this summer.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor II
FA1SGL
My Device: 9550 Storm2/Verizon

You guys of just put me in a state of tech lust...I want one!  As a retired field artillery first sergeant I remember my first artillery fire control computer that didn't have 32gb and now to have 32gb on something the size of my pinkie fingernail.  Next they'll be telling man will be traveling to the moon and back.

Наглый пес! Вы должны быть благодарны мы даем Вам возможность проживать в нашем мире!
BB 9550 Verizon OS 5.0.0.1015 My Storm My Blackberry My Lifeline
If there is a Theme on my Blackberry, Hedone it!
If someone successfully helped you with an issue, say thank you by clicking "kudos" in their post and clicking the star.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post that solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Mr Sanders, thats knot a Mico SD card you linked to.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Too right! Bad link, removed and edited.

Thanks.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
gotthide
My Device: Bold 9700

There's a bunch of these 32GB cards available now.  Most of them fall into one of two groups: Class 4 and Class 10. Obviously, using a Class 10 is more desirable for its greater access speeds.   Question: what is the BlackBerry support consensus/statement for one versus the other?  ie. which should I buy? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I would buy the faster class card, unless money/cost were an issue... then weigh that against your need for speed.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.