Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Any other cases sharing?

I have bought the case from online shop

http://www.pdair.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=10100000_4000000_131

just want to share to all of you

It's better to have more color but, it's quite durable

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Any other cases sharing?

hello,

what device did you buy it for ? how much ? What are the features ? Can you put it on a belt ? does the vibration get completely "silenced" ?
can you use a bluetooth earphone ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Hello,

My Blackberry model is 8520. Sure, you can put it on a belt and also can use bluetooth earphone. Well, it's completely " Silenced". Those cases just for sell US $28.00. Actually, this website have lot of models type you can view.

New Contributor

My favorite case for my blackberry is a cell phone wallet. It's made by Nectar Accessories. This wallet is great! It holds my blackberry, keys, credit cards, money, change, a pen, chap stick and more. It's a unisex wallet that comes in leather or microfiber with leather trim. It comes with a lot of straps and fasteners which allow for versatility in how it's carried.  It's very useful for many situations and seems to be extremely well made. I highly recommend it!:smileyhappy:

The website is NectarAccessories.com and click on Cell Phone Wallet.