Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Visitor
My Device: ACC-41596-00 Music Gateway
My Carrier: T-mobile

Blackberry Music Gateway

[ Edited ]

I just got my blackberry  Music Gateway  yesterday and well while i was listening to some jams on the thing i went to go get some food and when i came back i noticed it was silent -.- so i checked my phone to see if someone was calling me but then noticed that the gateway device was not on ... so i made sure everything was plugged in and secure and nothing no light or nothing i tried holding the top button down but still dead i just called a # on blackberry's website and spoke to someone about it but could not help me. They told me i had to come here and resolve my issue here now IM here wondering what to do next? Can someone help me get a number i Can call for a replacement or my money back?

forgot to mention that i bought it on the website the blackberry website just incase

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Music Gateway

here:
http://us.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html

there is an email address for the ShopBlackBerry support. Contact them directly, and maybe you can simply ask for an exchange, or a way to reboot it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: