Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

bpedric1
My Device: Blackberry Music Gateway
My Carrier: Verizon Iphone5

Blackberry Music Gateway

I am trying to figure out why my Music Gateway Volume is so low.  Is this normal for this product or is mine not working correctly.  I am using a Verizon Iphone5 with my music gateway.  When driving in my jeep wrangler with my iphone plugged in directlyt o the aux a good listening volume is 14 to 20 now when using the gateway the volume has to be cracked up to 26 to 34 its a huge drop in volume.  What can I do to fix this problem.  

Please use plain text.
dmoody
My Device: None
My Carrier: VZW

Re: Blackberry Music Gateway

Were you able to figure anything out? I just purchased one and think it works great aside from needing to turn my stereo up all the way. I have a iPhone 4S on VZW. I wonder if perhaps this is an iPhone related thing and not the BB Music Gateway? Maybe there is a seperate volume control for bluetooth output? I don't have this issue when my phone is paired with other devices, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions...

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

aux input on my truck no matter what i connect is a bit lower in volume

does it play similar when using a audio cable?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
bobbrunk
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: Verizon

I think the diminished volume is due to Bluetooth compression. There is a Belkin Bluetooth receiver, and I understand that has a similar issue. Lower volume.  I have had the Blackberry Music Gateway for about 6 months and the volume issue has always been there.

Please use plain text.