Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

rogydogy
My Carrier: Telstra (Australia)
Accepted Solution

Bluetooth connection to bluetooth in car constantly rings...with no-one calling!

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer and for the past 9 months, I rest my Bold 9900 in the cup holder and connect via bluetooth to the in-car bluebooth handsfree system. However, something changed 3 weeks ago and now as soon as I connect via bluetooth (my ticking the bluetooth icon in connections), it automatically calls my in car headsfree system. When you answer, there is no-one there. If you cancel the call, it just dials back. So annoying that I cannot use the in car system now. I've tried it with other phones e.g. iphone, and they don't have the same problem. Not sure what changed but I need help! I deleted all pairing and re did the connections but still no luck. Is there any auto dial function that is causing this? Please help!

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Bluetooth connection to bluetooth in car constantly rings...with no-one calling!

Try removing the bluetooth profile of your car from your phone and then again connect with the phone.

Also have a device reboot by pulling the battery out from the smartphone while the phone is turned on.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
rogydogy
My Carrier: Telstra (Australia)

Re: Bluetooth connection to bluetooth in car constantly rings...with no-one calling!

Brilliant! Thanks tanzim
Please use plain text.