Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G

Curve 9300 3G Faceplates in the Philippines

I know it's my first time here in this community~

Before appearing rude to everyone, I want to introduce myself as SEL, as how my friends would call me.

I'm from the Philippines and I'm curious if there are active Filipinos in this community. ^^ teehee

Back to the subject, I'm asking if any of you have attempted to change the cases of your phones?

Have you ever heard or encountered the terms Faceplates, Housing, or simply put it as changing the case?

I accidentally dropped my phone on hard concrete on December during a family reunion.

Unfortunately, I haven't purchased any silicon cases, capdases, or any jackets that would protect the phone.

To my dismay, the next day, in broad daylight, I've noticed some scratches on the top, before the screen.

Now, you're aware of my BlackBerry dilemma -- I cannot stand to look on the scratches I've caused. sulks

Are BlackBerry outlets selling out these, what they call, faceplates and install them? If so, I'll check 'em out!

If possible, a BlackBerry shop nearby or in Davao City.

Thanks a lot! I'd forever be grateful to your help :smileyhappy: