Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

New Contributor
najtrajder
My Device: Not Specified

Declaration of Conformity for HS-655

Hello, I need the declaration from the subject, but could not find it on the internet. Can anyone help me with an email I could contact, or eaven better, the declaration :smileyhappy:

Best regards

TY

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Declaration of Conformity for HS-655

hello,

if I were you I would contact all the people here one after the other : http://www.rim.com/company/contact/index.shtml

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
najtrajder

Will try

TY

New Contributor
najtrajder

[ Edited ]

I have tried to send an email to help@rim.com and got an automated respons telling me that my email was not deliverd. I will try to contact the UK office tomorow, but will also leave my request heare, in case someone can help me.

"I’ve purchased the Blackberry HS-655 Hands-free over the internet, and need the EC Declaration of Conformity for the product to be able to pick it up from the costumes, since it looks like no one has imported it to Croatia by now.

I bought it as a gift, and I am not a Blackberry user, so I don’t have the carrier code.

I would really appreciate it if you could email me the declaration, since I haven’t been able to find it on the internet.

Best regards"

email:[removed personal information]

Ty 

Message Edited by dany_s on 08-24-2009 07:29 PM
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Buying a gift and having this to deal with is not what you expected. (or what I would expect)

Hopefully if some one has the info and they will PM you with it.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
najtrajder

Jup, its a real hassel

P.S. it is CE Declaration of Conformity :smileyhappy:

My bad :smileywink: