Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

New Contributor
Puneetsrivastava
My Device: 9520 curve

External microphone for my bb

Most of the day i need to be in office calls. I want an arrangement where i can use my bb's speaker phone to listen to the persons in call and then speak thru a mike which is external. I had been using handsfree earplugs n mike but that affects the ears in long run. Also when i use bb's speakerphone n mike combo, i need to shout to make it hearable. Pls suggest a solution that i asked.
Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: External microphone for my bb

The closest thing I found. although car

http://www.amazon.com/iKross-Bluetooth-Handsfree-Blackberry-Smartphone/dp/tech-data/B0023D4ZQC/ref=d...

http://www.amazon.com/iKross-Bluetooth-Handsfree-Blackberry-Smartphone/dp/B004ZNG84K/ref=sr_1_25?ie=...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Puneetsrivastava

Thanks josuefunes !!!!! I am sure this device works good in home or office too.... I mean its called car kit but shud not limit to cars only. How does this connect with mobile? Usb or bluetooth anything wud do? Also, is there any feedback on its mike quality?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Puneetsrivastava

I read many reviews on amazon..... Seems good!!!! Thanks a lot !!!!!! Will find if its available in india!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

The BlackBerry mini Bluetooth speaker might be what you want.

It has a mic and its a speaker too

check it out here

http://store.shopblackberry.com/store/bbrryus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.32403100/productID.275369900

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Puneetsrivastava

Wow......whats the exact name of the device? Will have to search in india..
Please use plain text.
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

thank you very much, this is a product recommended to me want to buy future.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

your welcome

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.