Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Visitor
My Device: HS-300
My Carrier: Verizon

HS-300 bluetooth ear piece

[ Edited ]

Greetings, I just purchased a Blackberry bluetooth.  I paired it to my other phone....it's a Droid. 

I paired fine.  I can answer it fine.  But....how to I place a call.  I press the button, hear one beep. then I say "Call XX" but nothing happens.

How do I place a call via the HS-300?

Please also send to [personal information removed]

Thanks very much, Big Bruno

Contributor
My Device: I am rocking the BlackBerry® PlayBook bridged to BlackBerry® Torch Smartphone with BlackBerry® Wireless Headset HS-700
My Carrier: I am on AT&T

Re: HS-300 bluetooth ear piece

The HS-300 does talk to you, it says ‘Hello’ when you first turn it on (with a simple on/off switch), proceeds to say ‘Connected’ if the pairing was successful, and says many others to notify of completed actions or errors,. It is very easy to use to answer a call, mute, or ignore a call, by simply tapping in the BlackBerry logo. There are a number of voice commands you can use, but unfortunately it isn’t integrated similar to the HS-700. In order to take advantage of the voice commands, you must use the BlackBerry voice command application.

Using only the HS-300 you are able to make a call, answer a call, answer a second call, switch between calls, join two calls, and of course end a call. It is very easy to use and super light-weight. Although, the light-weight plastic did give it a bit of a ‘cheap’ feel. Nevertheless, the talk and charge time make up for where the form factor lacks. By only charging the HS-300 for 15 minutes, you’ll get 2hrs of talk time. This makes the HS-300 a headset to have if you’re constantly on the go.

The call quality was surprisingly almost as good as the HS-700. Voices were crisp, loud, and clear. Even with the volume turned all of the way up, there wasn’t any ‘crackle’ in the headset’s speaker.

i think this resource should answer all your queries,its pdf ,its complete user guide on hoe to setting up call

HS-300 User Guide - BlackBerry

BlackBerry_Wireless_Headset_HS-300-Userguide...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

Thanks

CW

Blackberry Bluetooth headsets

visit our website: DietKart
Thanks
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve 3G
My Carrier: Idea

Re: HS-300 bluetooth ear piece

ITS HAVING A PROBLEM IN CONNECTING WITH MY CURVE 9300 3G,

ITS SAYS "HELLO" WHILE STARTING UP BUT DOESNT SAY "CONNECTED".

EARLIER IT WAS WORKING FINE BUT SINCE LAST 4 DAYS I AM HAVING PROBLEM CONNECTING IT.. PLS HELP.