If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Issues with Voice Dialing with the VM-605 speaker phone

It is all zeros, I paired mine up with a buddies phone last week.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
harribobs
My Device: Not Specified

thanks knotty, i must be doing something wrong or it's a different problem

ho hum!!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Do the VM 605 say pairring mode when you try?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
peterieg

Re: Introducing BlackBerry® Visor Mount Speakerphone VM-605

Greetings!

I just bot the VM 605.  Who did the packaging of this product for sale?  It only comes with the car charger.  You are supposed to charge it for two hours the first time you use it.  My daily commute is only 15 minutes, so It is never going to be charged up.  Or do you want me to leave my keys in the car and drain my car battery for two hours? 

The power supply connector is not the one that fits all other blackberry phones (the USB connector) as the VM 605 uses a "mini USB" connector.  Who is the product designer who didn't see that they should be the same connector so that you could use your wall charger from your phone for the VM 605.  And then who is the product marketer who put the packaging together that didn't include a wall charger, since the designers messed up?

Blackberry - could you please contact me and send me a wall charger that fits the VM 605.  You really should do that for me at no charge.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
peterieg

OK,

So I may be the last person in the universe that uses the Pearl and everyone else has migrated to the Bold or Tour because they are rich, or their companies pay for it.

It seems that the newer Blackberries use the "Micro USB" connector and the designers were thinking about the latest and greatest products.

But as mentioned elsewhere in this forum, the amp ratings are different between the VM 605 Charger and the standard blackberry charger do differ.

So I sort of sit corrected from my rant above..But I still would like a wall charger that fits the VM 605.  My buddy two desks down is going to get sick of me using his charger all the time.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

mini usb to micro usb adapter can be had on ebay for 4 bucks with free shipping.

I never use mine outside of the car and never thought about using an AC adapter.

I did leave my accessories on in my truck to do the initial charge as I live in a remote area.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MGaudet

Hi..can anyone tell me if the unit will stay on all day with me leaving the car 30 plus times a day..

Where it will disconnect and reconnect without turning off and me having to turn it back on everytime.

Mike

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

With no BT signal it will turn off. Its a power save feature

You will have to turn it back on again after that by holding the botton for 3 seconds.

Please use plain text.
Elite I
cathlabnurse
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

I like that feature... I agree.... saves on Battery

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Nurse-Berry :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
MGaudet

Thanks, I guess it's the wrong unit for me...I need one that I can turn off at the end of the day...not 40 or so times a day.

Please use plain text.