Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

New Contributor
smart1ap
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Jabra sp700 with pandora

I have had the issue on my Curve,Storm, and now my Tour. When I begin playing Pandora on any of these phone models and attempt to stream it to the Jabra sp700 using the FM transmitter it only plays one song and then routes the following songs through the phone.The Bluetooth stays connected for calls, but not for Pandora. At one point and time it did work on the storm, but for some reason up and quit. I tried the new software and that didn't seem to make a difference. 
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Jabra sp700 with pandora

I had the same problem until I saw the solution a few months back on the boards. You just have to enable bluetooth in Pandora. Once you're in Pandora, go to the Stations list screen. Then hit the menu button and go into Options. In the Options screen just enable the bluetooth.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
smart1ap
My Device: Not Specified

Sweet that worked! Any idea what caused the change all of a sudden? As I mentioned it worked when I first connected the two and then stopped.

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

I have no idea what would have changed that option unless someone when in and changed it. I think it defaults to being disabled. I remember when i uninstalled and reinstalled the app I had to go back into the Options to enable it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.