Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Le0
Visitor
Le0
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: free
Accepted Solution

Playbook Dock stand with HDMI

Hi guys
You know the story after a listening my miss about the amount of cables lying around Tv everywhere. I decide to make a dock stand very simple one, but functional, something that looks good and perform as well. 
When the playbook is not in place it looks like a picturea frame and there is build in light too Front and back illumination and both. I did want to have a logo on the front but that will come in Mark II . The dock is working as a charger with HDMI to play movies and surf internet form the comfort of my sofa with Bt keyboard and mouse, but can be use as alone stand or lay down for easy typing on playbook.
Sadly there is no such thing on the market yeat. It does have personal touch. with the photo slide in.
Have look at the pictures and let me know what you think.
How do you upload more pictures at the same time?
Any way here is the whole lot 
_MG_9537.jpg picture by leo_s1 - Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Playbook Dock stand with HDMI

nice work, you can upload from HTML link with the insert image button and choose from another site.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Playbook Dock stand with HDMI

so, where is Mark II ? :smileyhappy:

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.