Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

dany651

Problem BB Storm Bluetooth car

I have a Mitsubishi outlander 2008 and can pair the BB storm with no problem.

The problem starts once I shut the car off and go to use it again. When I go to use my car again, the bluetooth does not connect. I have to manually connect it from my car.

I have it as a trusted source.
I have paired this system with a blackberry curve, HTC Touch & HTC Touch Diamond with no issues.
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Problem BB Storm Bluetooth car

Hmm, odd.

Can you go to Options > Bluetooth on your Storm and is the car's bluetooth listed in the profile there?  If so, can you highlight it, press the BB Menu button, select Device Properties and tell us what each of the settings says?

If the entry is missing althogether, we're dealing with something else which will require a bit more to figure out.

Also, please provide the following information:

• Who is your carrier (phone provider)?
  • What operating system are you running on your phone (available under Options > About, should be listed as 4.7.0.??? - I need the part where the question marks are).

Hopefully we can figure something out with this info.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Developer
GemariahPryce

[ Edited ]

Blackberry strom  device Car kits provide the best possible road safety around. You are not only protecting yourself by installing a car kit for your  device, Blackberry strom you are also ensuring the safety of other passengers in your car as well as other drivers on the road. BlackBerry Storm device Car kits can be mounted in many places on your car including on windows and dashboards with suction cups. This way once your BlackBerry Storm  device is mounted in the car kit, you can use all of the BlackBerry Storm device features without needing 2 hands. You are able to use maps,dial keys and navigate menus safely without the phone sliding around in the car.

Web Development Company in Chennai
Message Edited by GemariahPryce on 07-28-2009 01:15 AM
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

dany651 wrote:
I have a Mitsubishi outlander 2008 and can pair the BB storm with no problem.

The problem starts once I shut the car off and go to use it again. When I go to use my car again, the Bluetooth does not connect. I have to manually connect it from my car.

I have it as a trusted source.
I have paired this system with a blackberry curve, HTC Touch & HTC Touch Diamond with no issues.

Hi,

Have you set you Blackberry as a discoverable device?

When you leave the car, does the connection fail on the Blackberry?

I thought you may want to hand on to this from Mitusbishi:  http://www.mitsubishihandsfree.com/findaphone.taf

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.