Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

Regular Contributor
BillyHandorf
My Carrier: Verizon

The absolute best case for the BB Playbook!!!

[ Edited ]

Ok, I've tried several cases for my Playbook---even a $160 Vaja, the Rolls Royce of cases. Absolutely beautiful Austrailian leather...however it had no cut outs for camera or headphones, therefore worthless. Then I found the Blurex case on Amazon.com. It's truly unbelievable. Real leather, 

custom fit, 3 position stand, all cutouts, and it only cost $15!. Please trust me, this is an amazing case. In case u think this is just hype, check it out on Amazon. You'll find about 200 reviews, and almost all are 5 stars. I don't know how they sell a custom leather case for $15, but I bought 2! There is no other Playbook case that even comes close....not even the famous Vaja. Call me at 318.(personal info removed) if u need more info....Bill

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BillyHandorf

Re: The absolute best case for the BB Playbook!!!

[ Edited ]

Oops, number is 318.((personal info removed)

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

the Blurex website does not even have a page to show the PlayBook case, so I'm not sure it is able to deliver good quality products.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BillyHandorf

Don't know about their website, but if you've ever trusted anyone, please trust me...this case is incredible. Just read the 200 reviews on Amazon.com. If u read my post, you know I purchased the $170 Vaja case plus 2 others...none of them are even close to the Blurex with its 3 positions, real leather, and amazing construction, all for $15....just read the reviews!

I

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

is this this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Blurex-Leather-Portfolio-Blackberry-Playbook/dp/B0054LQK0E

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
BillyHandorf

Yup....note 192 reviews, almost all 5 starsm

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
gajariam
My Carrier: Fido

The best one is the RIM branded folding case

Please use plain text.