Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

New Contributor
ruban
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

my blackberry holster

You know the holster that comes in the box when you buy a bold 9700?

Well I was starting to like it. Ive only had the phone for 2 weeks or so now, yesterday i sat in a car and the case itself poped off the clip on my belt.

I cant find one in stores just like this one and its reallly getting on my nerves. The stupid thing about it is it seems to have some sort of safety thats made to break off before the case would get damaged, but its impossible to put back together!

The two sort of prongs in the case have about 3/8ths of an inch of play. So once I press the clip on it, they just slide inside with not enough space to clip back in.

I know this seems vague, but if anyone used the holster for the bold 9700 I guaranty it must of broke and you should know what I'm trying to explain.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: my blackberry holster

I have been using my 9700 holster for almost a year now with out any issue that you are describing.

it is possible thet it was forced in a direction that I have not done yet. Since it is mostly plastic, it can be broken.

if you need a new one.

http://www.shopblackberry.com/

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ruban
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

this is not the first time this actually happened twice now thats the only reason and i cant find ways to fix this and buying a new one would be a waste of my money seeing as this has happened twice im sure it might happen again

Please use plain text.
davalus
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

I just started using my holster this week, and it seems to happen at least once a day. 

The trick to getting it back on is taking the clip apart. Pry the clip apart at the hinge, then slide tweezers through the opening of the clip and around the teeth on the holster. Use the tweezers to guide it back into place.

It takes a while at first, but I'm getting plenty of practice.

Please use plain text.