Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Accessories

inform_farhan
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9780

where can I get Original Accessories in Abu Dhabi ?

[ Edited ]

Hi folks,

Could someone pelase tell me from where I can get ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES of black berry ?. I'm looking for a charger of Black Berry Bold 9780, Original from Black berry, not any other 3rd party brand within Abu Dhabi, UAE. 

I have checked Sharaf DG, Plugins, eCity. None of them having the original one from Black Berry, but other 3rd party brands. Could someone pelase help me on this ?

Regards,

Farhan

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: where can I get Original Accessories in Abu Dhabi ?

Hello,
Currently I do not think that is possible. You probably know that ShopBlackBerry is currently offline therefore you will have to either buy something off ebay or make-do with some from your Local Stores.
Another thing to note is that not every single Accessory on ShopBlackBerry was manufactured by RIM itself, some were third part products.
Hope this helps
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi