Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: 1000+ requests, 0 Impressions , 0 Fill Rate When ?

I wasn't able to port their Android code to Qt
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 del Aplha C

Does anybody knows where to get information about adservices? The website provides old useless data (not for blackberry 10). I've tried contacting vendor support but the just told me to look over here.

Also: For what I'm reading it doesn't evey woths implementing it. AdServices RPM = U$D 0,018 ... (the lowest RPM I've every read about!).

Does anyone has a better RPM here?

PD: I'm asking for return per 1000 requests... no return per 1000 displays.

Regular Contributor

There are samples for BB10 Adservices on guthub. Mmedia and admob have better RPM
New Contributor

Thanks... I know that AdMob have better RPM (like 200 times better)... but admob does not support blackberry. Do you know any ad-network supporting blackberry 10 native apps that can pay more than $2 RPM?

Federico

Regular Contributor

Mmedia does and they support BB10. They just don't have time to make a sample BB10 app. If are able to port their API to BB10, let us know!
New Contributor

Hi, looks like with this API http://docs.millennialmedia.com/S2S/ you can simply make a GET request to one server and get an image URL and a LINK URL.

Then you just need to grab that image, display it on screen and on click send the user to the LINK URL.

We're making our video games using OpenFL/haXe, so I think it will be easy to do a small library for this. I'll let you know if I can make this work and publish the library on github :smileyhappy:

Developer
My Device: Developer

I now have mmedia incorporated into my app,  the CPM is awful so far eCPM $0.05 and the fill rate is 11.24%.  the code to implement it is easy however after viewwing the dashboard seems like a real waste of time.  does anyone have any other suggestions..  I'm used to $3-4.00 CPM on my adsense..

thanks,

GeoYeo - Free Local classifieds - Built for Blackberry 10, if you like it please Rate It and Share it!
New Contributor

Really? That's awful... I'm about to finish my library for MMedia. But if that's their CPM it doesn't makes sense to finish the library. In wich countries do you have your users?

I've near 1000 players per day on Indonesia and Arabic countries... I guess the CPM will be worst for me.

I don't have any other idea on monetizing on BlackBerry. I think I'll be switching my game to be paid :smileysad:

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

not sure if anyone has seen my other post,.but are there any suggestions on alternative ad providers that work on BBapps..
New Developer
My Device: Storm

There was a problem with my Ads BB account and I cannot do Ads in my Apps, it's been a few weeks but the company that handles the Ads for BB it is not supporting it too well.

They sent me the suggestion to use smaato, like most of these guys their promotion web site sounds great, but the time came to see if it is as it sounds so far not really their documentation is blurry it looks like their tech writing person got it to work one way and that is what is described, it states there is sample code when there isn't ,  I got obscure errors and a google search comes with zero hits for that, I sent them a couple of emails and nothing, not sure if it is worth the time and effort to put Ads??? I see some other posters who haven't had much return on the impressions.