12-20-2012 04:48 PM - edited 12-20-2012 04:53 PM
in Ad service we now have a few new options in the app type section as seen below:
|App Type|| <<<< - Drop down box works try it.
A few things to question
1. Whats the difference bettween BB10 Native and BB10 Cascades
2. Since my ads where orginal set up as BlackBerry apps and scalled to fit my cascades app what happen now.
3. Will having BB10 Cascades option set what will the ads size be now by defualt.
4. Will ypu still need to scale your ads even if its set as bb10 cascades or native
5. will the fill rate be better now if its set to the correct app type
6. i have one app across the with BlackBerry os 5,6 & 7 a PlayBook and BB10 what is the best suggested ads set up now.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-18-2013 10:54 AM
hummm no info to this question yet
01-21-2013 08:37 AM
1. Native would be creating an application using OpenGL, not the Cascades framework. Cascades would be using the Cascades framework.
2. I'm unsure what you're asking here
3. Right now ad sizes will still need to be scaled. Once more (larger) ad sizes can be specified it should remove this necessity.
4. See #3
5. Separating out devices should help optimize ad delivery.
6. PlayBook does not have an Ad service, so I would recommend having one for BlackBerry OS <=7.1 and one for <=10