Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Reply
Regular Contributor
kamaleshpandey
Posts: 91
Registered: ‎11-10-2009
My Device: BB 9810
My Carrier: Generic

Custom Adds in BlackBerry - Advertising Service

Hello,

 

How to create custom adds in BlackBerry - Advertising Service

I want to create my own adds so that I can advertise my own product or any other third party products.

 

Kamalesh
Please use plain text.
Developer
ITFCJim
Posts: 68
Registered: ‎01-20-2011
My Device: Bold 9900 + Dev Alpha B + PlayBook
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Custom Adds in BlackBerry - Advertising Service

Hi!

 

I don't think it's possible to create "House Ads" at the moment. For now, you could always manually add them in your application (say, 80% of the time load an Ad using Ads Service, the other 20% of the time load your own image which links to your own site)

 

Cheers

Jim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help fellow forum users! Please remember to click "Like" on helpful posts.
If a post solves your problem click "Mark as solution"
Please use plain text.
Developer
Iyenemi_Tyger
Posts: 132
Registered: ‎10-25-2011
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Custom Adds in BlackBerry - Advertising Service

Would it affect performance if u design a custom add service that will fetch information from your server and display on your app at intervals
Please use plain text.