If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

New Contributor
kotaro
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: BlackBerry

How to get 1st post rewards point

hi all, i want to ask, how to get 1st post rewards point, because i'd post something but the 1st post rewards no checking.....thx a lot.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: How to get 1st post rewards point

Just add a post to any one of the "sticky" threads in the various forums, like this one: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Advertising-Service/Developers-Start-here/m-p/1459...

After a short delay (day or two? or five?) and some manual effort on the part of a forum administrator, your account should be reconfigured to note that you're a developer. (The "New Contributor" label should change to "Developer" or something like that.)

Don't worry about any delay... all your previous posts count towards the rewards, no matter when you are finally registered.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kotaro
My Carrier: BlackBerry

i want to get reward first forum post,,,,,,i was post a somthing in forum yesterday.....but the first post forum in BB id not check.

Please use plain text.
Developer
soaman

The counter on Jam Zone stopped working few weeks ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DonyKha
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

it is working fine now.

Please use plain text.