Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Developer
StevenKader
My Device: Z10 LE

Is anyone getting more than 10% fill rate?

I tried another post looking for anyone getting 25% and nobody replied.  How about 10% fill rates?

Does the service have any ad inventory or it is just an empty shell?

Steven Kader at JaredCo
   Follow me on Twitter    |     Mipixi.com :  Web App for Photo Sharing
Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C

Re: Is anyone getting more than 10% fill rate?

I just strarted my ads on my bb10 app and im get 7.21% but im the only one using right now.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Retired
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Are you testing with BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry OS < 7.1? For BlackBerry 10 keep in mind that most ads/campaigns would be targeted to a specific device, as BlackBerry 10 has yet to launch there would be little incentive for advertisers to target those devices with their ads.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
bbquincar

I'm using both I have a higher rate now but my apps I have made by app generator don't produce anything. So either their not being open or the ads don't work. I have one apps that bb10 that does all the prodcution for me. Thanks for info.
BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Retired
gbeukeboom

In the back-end App Generator would be using the same APIs as used for your other apps, so as long as you have your Zone ID configured properly there shouldn't be any difference in what ads are getting delivered.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
bbquincar

As per ads services and mippin I have done everything I need to. I think the apps just aren't being used. I see download but no way to tell usage and usage as when the app gets refresh. Example. One mippin app I have I open it go through all the pages and no ads appear. If I open mippins OK app ads appear after 5 seconds. Type Quincy in app world my apps are babbzy and footprints
Developer
bbquincar

THIS MONTH STATS - Jan

6,513 requests
726 impressions
11.15% Fill Rate
18 clicks
2.48% CTR
$0.01 eCPM *
6 applications
Revenue: $0.00 ** Current Days Revenue and eCPM are not included.
Visitor
itoledo
My Device: 8520

There are this month's stats for my app, it's amazing how poor the impressions are :smileysad:

1,965,441 requests
6,023 impressions
0.31% Fill Rate
60 clicks
1.00% CTR
$0.02 eCPM *
1 applications
Revenue: $0.06 *

And for the latest 6 months:

66,582,708 requests
73,351 impressions
0.11% Fill Rate
577 clicks
0.79% CTR
$0.01 eCPM *
1 applications
Revenue: $1.97 *

With numbers like these i can't afford to support my blackberry app. I ported my app to Android and get near 99% fill rate from many networks.

Retired
gbeukeboom

What device are you targeting with your app?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Developer
bbquincar

I'm targeting both BBOS and BB10 I know BB10's reason but don't understand BBOS is so low.