Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Developer
Tobster_
My Device: Blackberry Z10 (White), BlackBerry Dev Alpha C
Accepted Solution

Query on registering app with the ad service

Hello,

I am currently in the process of registering my native Cascades BlackBerry 10 application with the ad service. I filled out the app name, description and selected which categories and topics.

At the bottom there is a box that says:

'Revenue Share for Direct Creatives'

There is a box next to that with 100% as the value and then next to that is a check box that says 'use Network Revenue Share'.

Could someone please explain to me what the percentage box is for, what a Directive Creative is and what network revenue share is?

Sorry for not understanding this but it is my first time registering an application with the BlackBerry advertising service.

Thank you in advance :smileyhappy:
Retired
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Query on registering app with the ad service

Hi Tobster,

I responded to you on Twitter but will post here in case anyone else is curious:

The Direct Creative section appears to be related to running house campaigns (ads you create for your own apps), however this feature is not supported. The company that runs the service, mOcean, updates the dashboard regularly and sometimes changes the UI, adding features supported on other platforms but not necessarily relevant to BlackBerry.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!