If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Advertisement is not displaying

try putting this question in the bb ads service section. but more than likely your app or ads is still very new. It takes usally around 2 weeks or 1000 request before you even see ads.

What i did was test the hell out of it forceing the request. Once i hit 1000 i started to see a few ads. Please note though that ads for bb are very low right now. Also depending on the country your in you may seem more or less.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition
My Carrier: Vodafone

Yes but atleast the cascade sample should work right? Even that's not working

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

in that case your diffently doing something wrong.

check out bbcascadescode.tumblr.com/post/.../blackberry-ad-services-for-casca...

sorry i cant get the whole link.

but bbcascadescodes.tumblr.com 

has great post and iv used the ads service set up and work perfect for me.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
trivedirujuta
My Device: 9800,BB Dev Alpha,z10 limited edition
My Carrier: Vodafone

Yes, this is the link right? http://bbcascadescode.tumblr.com/post/33665674393/blackberry-ad-services-for-cascades. I have followed totally but its not working

Rujuta Trivedi
Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar

send me a pm ill look at your code if you like.

If you followed all those steps and even the sample isnt any ads might be a different issue.

This weekend ads servcices has been down not sure if that had  or has anything to do with your issue

Please use plain text.