Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Advertising Service

Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C
Accepted Solution

Understanding ads services stats

Iv been looking around for a lamens term or understand of my advertising service info. I see ppl post the below info mation can someone help and explain what each one means thanks.

515 requests
0 impressions
0.00% Fill Rate
0 clicks
0.00% CTR
$0.00 eCPM *

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
New Contributor
AdjectiveAlex
My Device: Playbook

Re: Understanding ads services stats

[ Edited ]

I believe I can help with that:

Requests are the number of times your app contacts the advertising service and asks for an ad.

Impressions are the number of times your users have actually seen the ads.

Fill Rate is the percentage of your requests that are actually filled. Advertising services do not have an infinite supply of ads, so sometimes (or in the case of BBAS most of the time) your app requests an ad and there isn't one available.

Clicks are the number of times your users have clicked on an ad.

CTR is Click-through-rate, which is basically Impressions divided by Clicks. It shows how frequently your users interact with your ads.

eCPM is effective cost per thousand impressions. It's generally an estimate of how much money you can expect to make for every 1000 views your ads get.

Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C

Re: Understanding ads services stats

Thank you very much

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality