Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
KennyCool
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900

0 MEP 9790 Blackberry Unlock

[ Edited ]

Can Someone please help me with 0 MEP 9790 Blackberry IMEL: <removed> PRD: <removed> any help you can ping me on <removed> thanks

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: 0 MEP 9790 Blackberry Unlock

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this helpful thread to start:

If you have used up all of your chances to enter the correct unlock code, there is nothing further you can do. Even if you happen to have now the correct code, it is useless. Only the factory can now (legally) unlock your BB. Typically, I've heard that the cost of having BlackBerry do this for you will be greater than the cost of just buying a new one. But, you are able to ask them...see here:

Note, however, that this process will start with a fee...

If you obtained your unlock code from somewhere but it was incorrect, your recourse could be with them -- however, they may well question why you exhausted all 10 attempts before contacting them.

If your BB was already MEP locked and you obtained it from a source that represented it as being able to be unlocked, then your recourse would be with the seller you obtained it from.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
qwerysy1
My Device: blackberry 8520

[ Edited ]

KennyCool wrote:

Can Someone please help me with 0 MEP 9790 Blackberry IMEL: <removed> PRD: <removed> any help you can ping me on <removed> thanks

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

This is the solution for anyone have mep code 0 left in his handset that no attemt balance for enter code.

1.please install black berry desktop manager. (its free download from black berry website)

2.connect handset with pc.

3.open this software its shows booting rom and ask u phone unlock code(note: its not asking mep code just user code).if not phone code inserted then it update rom automatically.

4.now your handset reboot,

then you got mep code(10 left) in network lock section.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KennyCool
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900

Not work, please any other method to restore my mep back

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

That is correct. The method you were provided with in post 3 above is not valid for your situation. Rather, refer to post 2 for accurate information...as an end user, there is nothing you can do in your situation...only the BB factory can (legally) unlock it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.