Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: BlackBerry 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

2 Desktops on old BB - Both with contacts, only one Syncing

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I have searched and searched and am unable to find a solution to my problem.  I work at a company which has BlackBerries on a BES. I have a BlackBerry 9700, and have recently moved to a 9780.  

I did a full backup on my 9700, and restore on the 9780 and noticed I only had 60 out of about 450 contacts.   I went into Options in Contacts, and noticed I had two groups named Desktop.  One had 60 contacts, the other had the remaining 390. 

The problem is that the 60 contact Desktop List is the only one thats syncing wirelessly, and is also the only one thats backing up any way I try using Desktop Manager.  

I just can't move or backup or transfer the 390 Desktop list.   Whatever I try in Desktop Manager does not work.   I have tried to export to a CSV file, and once again, only the 60 show up, not the larger list.  

Can someone PLEASE help with this?   It would be a life saver as that is a LOT of contacts to lose.  

Thanks!!