Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: 3G, Blackberry ID and email problem

When you get to the white screen you have to hit the menu key and select "Run"

Instead of writing down your contacts you can use desktop software to make a full backup of the device. Then restore it if you have to wipe the device.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

If it says abort that means you stopped the test before it finished.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
Haren
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

Unfortunatly as part of my problems another occurs, I dont have the CD to run on desktop. I

I am not aborting it. It runs for 3 seconds before Abort and Unknown error comes up. 

The first three sections are all unknown and Aborts, 

The forth section of the test says: Unwanted email removal: No unwanted emails detected.

then the last two are telling me my pin number and other facts from my phone (eg memory and service books)

Guru I
John_Clark

You don't need the CD. You can go to www.blackberry.com/desktop and download the software.

It sounds to me like your data plan has not been provisioned properly with your carrier. Contact them and make sure your BIS data plan is provisioned.
New Contributor
Haren
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700

Thank you very much my friend, I contacted orange and they sorted it our properly this time. Iv managed to resolve all my problems.

Guru I
John_Clark

Excellent!!
Deleberry
My Device: bold 9930

I HAVE THAT EXACT ISSUE , WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU TO DO????????
CAUSE I AM SUFFER WITH NO BBM!!!!!
Guru I
John_Clark

I think your caps lock is stuck on.

Their data plan was not provisioned properly. Contact your provider and have them properly provision your data plan.