Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

maniac
My Device: bold 9700

9700 has died

guys left my phone on charge overnight,this morning it was off >it starts the loading bar and then switches off. the red Led comes on shortly when i try and charge it but it nveer progresses past this.ive disconnected the battery but no resolve!!!!!

thought the charger was faulty so itried connecting to my laptop and still nothing..............

please help

Contributor
mindspace
My Device: Curve 9300

Re: 9700 has died

Hi I replied on your other post at http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Community-Feedback-and-Ideas/bold-9700-RED-LED-starst-loading...
-------------------------------------
If my post is useful to you, please click 'LIKE'
If my post solves your issue, please click 'Accept as Solution'
New Contributor
ompew
My Device: Hungary 2 9700

Did your device show cross batere when you try to charge? if not...try reflash your device, i think it will be solved your problem...

maniac

not sure what reflashing is? tried this power management tool trick > the phone keeps rebooting to just under a quarter bar and switches off to a red Led and then reboots again>i never get to the hour glass?
maniac

the alternating button fix at least gets me to that point the other options the phone doesn't respond to at all not even the led......
New Contributor
ompew
My Device: Hungary 2 9700

wipe/factory OS>Reflash...i'm sure it's done

Factory OS using tool/boot loader...but your data will be loss...

Than reflash using DM...