Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Esszees
My Device: 9790

9790 is giving real pain

[ Edited ]
Hi, 9790 was my third blackberry device. I am fan of blackberry , but now this is my last blackberry device. I bought 9790 almost a year back. The battery life is very poor. The phone needs to be plugged whole day to power source to keep it alive and going. The battery is poor, the phone gets hot and the phone gets rebooted randomly. I've tried everything ... Upgrade , downgrade Os, formatted the phone, changed every possible setting to make it wok properly, but my bad luck nothing worked. At last decided to give my phone to Blackberry authorised company service centre ( operated by HCL in India). The service centre did not provide me any backup phone, I've to borrow a handset from my friend to keep my business going. After couple of days I got my phone back. I was assured the it will now work fine. But still I'm facing same problems. No battery life, overheating of phone and phone is rebooting randomly. The problem doesn't end here, the service centre changed the keypad and its not qwerty.. It's azertyuiop, qsdfghjkl, wxcvbnm. I was shocked to see this. Blackberry business phone leaders in market having such problems. I would like know where can I complain about the defects of the phone, the loss of valuable time and mental harassment caused to me. I never expected blackberry will make such poor quality devices and will provide poor after sales service. I would like to bring this issue consumer court.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: 9790 is giving real pain

You would need to take that up with the service center that did the work on the device. This is a peer-to-peer community where users just like you help other users. BB rarely comments in these forums.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.