Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
jetspeedz
My Device: 9900

9900 Calendar Bug

I would like to know who i need to contact at Blackberry? All the links point to these forums and there does not seem to be any way to contact developers to make requests.

I have downloaded every OS for my BB9900 and it is working fine. The only complaint I have is the calendar bug. Coming from the 9700 i would always have my Calendar set to Monthly view and my days would start at 4am and end at 11pm. In my 9700 when i clicked on any random day that I had an appointment, it would take me the first appointment in that day for example if it was 5pm it would go straight to that appointment. But in the 9900 and all the OS i have tried it goes straight to 4am which is the start of my day and i have to scroll all the way down to the first appointment.

How do i get in touch with someone at BB who can actually fix this in the coming release?

Thanks

Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: 9900 Calendar Bug

In the calendar's settings/options you can choose yourself what time the day starts and ends. Shouldn't be so tricky to find if you check it out.

Cheers
New Contributor
jetspeedz
My Device: 9900

Re: 9900 Calendar Bug

Please do not respond unless you have a solution to the problem. What you proposed does not solve anything I asked for. If i wanted to change the start time i could easily do that myself. That was NOT the question. I have been using BB for over 10 years and im not an amateur.