Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: BB9900

9900 DON T LIGHT

Hello i have one bb9900 he(it) does not light any more and a red led appears approximately every 10 seconds. When I want to make a putting has in the daytime she(it) arrete has " connection jvm " and says to me that the terminal n is not connect. Thank you for m help because i have dacument pro in my telephone.excusez I for my English

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: 9900 DON T LIGHT

Hi welcome to the community!

I'm sorry you're haveing problems with your phone.

"(it) does not light any more and a red led appears approximately every 10 seconds. "
-do you mean the phone is not starting up? What are you seeing on your screen?

Have you tried doing a hard reset? To do this, remove your battery, remove the sim card for at most 5 minutes. Put your sim and battery back!

Cheers.
New Contributor

thank for your answer

the phone is not starting up and nothing on my screen.

after the hard reset nothing too.

Forums Veteran I

Hi!

Are you sure the battery is not drained?

Or is there an app you recently downloaded before this issue started?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor

hi!

the battery is good and i am not made a download

Forums Veteran I

My understanding is your phone doesn't come to life anymore, right? If so, your BlackBerry MIGHT be 'nuked'.

I suggest for you to reload your OS.
Try reading this post on CB. This might help. :smileyhappy:

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry
New Contributor

hi

always anything the reload stop to "reconnexion in the "JVM"