Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
tamarac
My Device: Bold 9900
Accepted Solution

9900 Hidden phone numbers? Help.

Some of my saved numbers have become hidden and I can only see recent activity of emails.  How can I return it to bringing up the phone number?

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: 9900 Hidden phone numbers? Help.

Can you be a little more specific? Is this in your Address Book or is it in your Message list or Call Logs?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
tamarac

Thanks John,

I have names and numbers stored in my address book which I sync with my MacBook Pro.

Normally all i need to do on my blackberry is type in the first few letters of a person's name and it recognises it and brings up the numbers.  Since posting, I have gone in and noticed the phone number has been removed?  I have also looked closer and it seems to tally with one specific group that I created in my address book on the mac.  i have changed the name of the group just to test it (in case the word 'personal' was automatically triggering something) but I now call it 'test' and it remains the same.  The phone numbers and email address remain fine on the mac.  Any ideas of how I can work around it?

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

So, to be clear, you had phone numbers entered in your address book on your BB. You then sync it with Mac and the phone numbers disappear from the address book entry for certain contacts?

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the groups feature in the Mac address book. Have you looked at the sync settings in BlackBerry Desktop Software?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
tamarac

Brilliant!  I have done a one-way sync from my mac to the blackberry and that has re-instated the phone numbers and email addresses for this group (I'll never know why that happened in the first place but it works now).

Guru I
John_Clark

Excellent!