Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
frangos
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: 447955401391

9900 heeelp me please.. switching off when wifi is off

hello

i am sorry to bug you again guys but i need some help in here..

the first time i let the phone drain completely cz i wasnt home then when connected to the power wasnt coming on so had to remove battery and put it back..

after that the phone kept on switching off randomly. then i bought a new battery and i did take it to the shop for a complete flashing.. removed all stuff and put them back. 

i have realized that when i have my wifi on among with the network then it works fine (no switching off randomly) but drains the new battery in less than 4h. wen i shwich off wifi my fone dies immediately!! the guy who flashed it said it is not a software problem cz he flashed it twice. he said summin is wrong with ic. can you help me? any ideas? how much do they cost how long it takes and where shall i send it? 

heeeelp

thanks

frangos

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 9900 heeelp me please.. switching off when wifi is off

If it's a hardware issue, you'd have to talk to the company that provides you with your monthly cellular service (your "carrier").  Your carrier is responsible for warranty work on your phone, provided you purchased the phone from them.  If you didn't, most carriers are picky about supporting a phone that didn't come from them.

If you didn't buy your phone from your carrier or if you did but your phone is older than one year old, you'd be best to get a new phone, either from your carrier (which I recommend if you want warranty support) or second-hand from someone else.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
frangos
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: 447955401391

Re: 9900 heeelp me please.. switching off when wifi is off

i dont have any waranty. i would like to know what part is needed to buy. i rather do an experiment before i bin it.. thanks

Please use plain text.