Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
sntaravi
My Device: Not Specified

ADD NEW FIELDS FIELD MAPPING on the left column for BB 9000 BOLD

I use my address book from my PC Outlook 2003 with my addres book on my Blackberry 9000 Bold.

I didn't change anything in the DEFAULT filed mapping, while using on the Roxio synchronizer software, in the ADVANCED SETTINGS / FILED MAPPING and the fileds appear ok, on both my bberry 9000 bold device and my outlook 2003 / address book.

But my problemis the following!

Though on the desktop software PC Outlook 2003 I have entered "street names" and "phone numbers" for instance in the following fileds: OTHER ADDRESS / OTHER FAX /COMPANY NAME I cannot map them with the adequate fileds on BBerry Device those fileds and so after synchronizing they do not appear at all when i view a contact on my device.

With other words: when you open the ADVANCED SETTINGS / FILED MAPPING right column for OUTLOOK there are much more fileds available an on the left filed for BLACKBERRY 9000 there are much less fileds. even with Re-mapping some fields there are not enough fileds on the left columns.

Is there a way to ADD NEW FIELDS on  the left column for BLACKBERRY 9000 so that i can map them with the fileds on the right column for OUTLOOK.

I would appreciate your support and advice!

Sntaravi

Please use plain text.