Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
RADIKAL69
My Device: BlackBerry Torch

*****ADVICE ON THE NEW BOLD 9900*****

Can anyone tell me if they have experienced any issues with their new Bold 9900 where by when u watch a movie that you have downloaded and put on ur phone after a while the audio lags out and the actors lips move quicker than the sound there by causing an out of sync audio vs picture moment?

I have the issue on my Torch 9800 and no one seems to know why or how this can be fixed (pointless i know)

So i thought about maybe swiching to the Bold 9900 as long as this doesnt suffer the same fate...................

if it does then theres no point in me switching and i will stick with my Torch 9800

Thing is why if BlackBerry and RIM know there is this issue have they not put a fix in place to remedy............................

Thanks

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: *****ADVICE ON THE NEW BOLD 9900*****

Radikal, on your 9800, make sure you have turned off ALL background running processes (like any active or open web browser). Make sure Memory Cleaner is disabled and not running.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
RADIKAL69
My Device: BlackBerry Torch

Re: *****ADVICE ON THE NEW BOLD 9900*****

Hi Sanders

How dio i a) turn off all running apps in the background as u have described and b) where is this memory cleaner and how do i make sure this is turned off????

Can i ask why we blackberry owners have to keep doing all these things to our phone just in order to do something that should work 100% correctly??????

Why doesnt RIM and BlackBerry sort it out before releasing a phone to ensure all functions work?