Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
kartikeya00
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9900

AGAIN problems with my Blackberry Bold 9900

[ Edited ]

Hi there at Blackberry,

I have been using one of your top of the line phones, Bold 9900, and have had a harrowing experience so far. Dealing with this phone has been an absolute nightmare. Despite a lot of people warning me on purchasing the phone, I still put my trust & money in the company's most promoted phone (Bold 9900). Am just shocked to see the performance of the company's best phone, which has been absolutely dismal. After some serious concerns with network on the phone, this time around the display is gone with the phone choosing on its own, when to be in network & when not to be. The phone was sent for repairs in the month of August and I got it back in September, 2012. I was given an assurance that the phone is repaired and should be perfectly fine. It’s been not even a month that i have started using my phone and to my surprise the phone has again started giving problems. As if the problem with the phone was not enough, the company has got such amazing customer centric employees at their service centers (AM TOTALLY SARCASTIC, in case someone really feel it the other way), the other day when I took my phone to the service center (Noida - Sector 18) was being talked at as if the company just doesn't want to take the ownership of their faulty products. Customer experience reached its pinnacle, when was told by the lady at the counter that " Phone de dijiye, 15 - 20 din lagenge, hum dekhte hain kya kar sakte hain". I was like are you guys for real and explained the woman that it’s been not even a month that the phone came back after repairs and this is making it too difficult to live with. With my official emails configured on the phone it’s difficult for me to be off my mails for such a long duration, that too once again. I believe some where an advisory should be rolled out for all the prospective buyers of BB phones, that keep a backup phone handy at all times as Blackberry phone(s) may just give up on you at any time. I had bought this phone in the month of January, 2012 and can seriously count the number of days for which I was able to use this product. A product that's covered in warranty and with problems like this should have been dealt with by the company staff on highest priority. I had to buy another phone when the phone was last sent for repairs, in the month of August, due to blackberry's fine piece of art not being that artistic. I would need to buy another phone, while I send this phone for repairs (AGAIN) and would like to ask this question to anyone, who really feels like addressing customer's concern...Would you people, for once, be reasonably considerate to understand people's problems and help them when the fault lies with your stupid products. DISOWNING YOUR MISTAKES WON'T BE THE RIGHT WAY OF DEALING WITH SITUATIONS. For a repeat customer like myself, who in less than 1 month is again facing problems with the phone, should have been given an immediate replacement rather than passing the buck.

Am just hoping that my complaint / feedback won’t fall on deaf ears and someone will try to offer me a solution that suits the customer and not the company, ALONE. Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

The IMEI is 358567040133577 and the phone was bought on the 27th of January for INR 33000 (what a waste of money).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kartikeya00

Re: AGAIN problems with my Blackberry Bold 9900

Finally after getting no response from Blackberry's end.....I have given the phone at Satyam Communications (Redington India Limited) under the Work order OIA/BB/12/08188.

I would sincerely request you to please into this case and replace my handset with anew phone as I already have been getting problems with the previosuly repaired device.

Hoping to see some action being taken on my complaint / request.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dramitvij
My Device: bold 9900

i am with u buddy, after buying 2 bold 9900 -for myself n my wife, there is not a day it hangs up and i have to switch off and remove the battery. after spending so much money, their service centres have the most disinterested people of the world. i am a doc and half the time i keep switching off and on the device to make it run. seriously blackberry wants us to move to another company, they will never be able to regain the market by troubling n harrasing customers.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kartikeya00

I absolutely second your thoughts, honestly I now know the reason why Blackberry targets skilled professional, corporate people & office goers. That's because they know that even after stinking and disgusting services, offered by Blackberry, the end user won't have time to complaint or continually follow up with authorities. This is what Blackberry, in India, thrives on.

Had it been any different, they would have ended up with a dedicated call centre, only to sort out their legal matters / suits. Lets see how much they corner people & consumers, because one day its all going to come back around and make 'em pack their bags out of the country.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kartikeya00

Its been not even 30 days that my phone has come back from repairs and the phone's display is again gone. This is harrassment of a customer, I am definitely going legal this time. Less than 11 months and my phone has been sent for repairs thrice. Blackberry Bold 4 is one of the worst phones, ever made. What's further disappointing is their post sales service, its a faceless company which tries to hide its faults and deeds behind Redington's face. SHAME ON BLACKBERRY. I am just so annoyed with these people, would never ever recommend this anyone I have known and to anyone, I will come across.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello,

you are writing on a community forum. The contributors here are BlackBerry users, like you, who spend part of their leisure time to help other people with their inquiries.
for example, I live in France and am a 8900 user.

If you wanted to contact RIM employees, this forum is not the proper media, since RIM employees very rarely monitor this forum.

That being said, you are a Redington customer: You pay them money every month to take care of your BlackBerry phone. You don't pay RIM for that.
Your attitude is like wanting to contact SONY because your TV is broken. Of course, you don't do that, you go to the place where you bought the TV, and they take care of everything (or at least,they are supposed to).

Unfortunately, I know that since you live in India, you have a very special relationship with your carriers ; we see so many angry customers from India on this forum, complaining about the RIM service, whereas in fact it is their carrier service that is the culprit. Alas.

Anyway, the best way is to go back to your carrier helpdesk and demand that they provide you the correct service you pay for every month.
This is the fastest way, and it is the way you can demand.

I do not know who exactly "fixed" your phone, do you have the information?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.