Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
Accepted Solution

Adding and Deleting email addresses

I have a Bold 9930 blackberry that was issued to me by my company.  They had it set up so that I would receive my work email.  Later I added my personal email to this.  It worked fine for over a year.  Then one day, I mistakenly accepted a Verizon upgrade.  I lost everything.  My company techs were able to restore my ability to receive my work email, but I  was not able to restore my personal email.  When I go to set up, it shows that I still have two email accounts - enterprise(which is my work email) and internet mail account.  However, when I try to open the internet email function - nothing happens.  I cannot delete it or change it.  As one option, I tried to set up a third email, but cannot get into the internet email function.  Many have looked at the blackberry because they don't understand why it won't work, but have not been able to figure it out.

Any suggestions - Thanks!!

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Adding and Deleting email addresses

Try going to www.blackberry.com/integrate using the Browser and see if you can integrate that way. The personal email account should actually still be there and you may only need to resend the service books.

Let me know how the browser method works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930

GREAT!!! it worked... I have been without my personal email for months because no one could figure this out!!!  Thanks so much.

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Glad to help
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!